Sunday, November 7, 2010

PE1_iMovie


There are a lot of neat features that may be used in iMovie. One that I like to use is adding Audio or music to the video clip.

Many of our classmates complained about the volume so I stated that I would try to use a microphone to make sure that the volume was improved in my next videos. As the video said in Lynda.com the quality of the mic comes with a price. I am a teacher with a low budget so I chose to use a microphone that is attached to a headset. It may have some popping and static noise but it is an improvement from only using the in-built mic on the camera we got from Full Sail University.

Music may be added by first associating it (files in .wav, mp3 or other audio formats) with iTunes and then the music icon should be clicked to add the music into the video. The audio may be adjusted and sounds better when it is faded-in and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment