Sunday, November 21, 2010

PE7-Creaza Movie Editor


Creaza Movie Editor is an online tool that has many multimedia elements for learning. I like the effects that I was able to use but I had to use other applications to add voiceovers since I did not purchase a full version. The moving video is a neat feature for me to add to my video.  The Creaza Website I created is located at: www.creaza.com/members/ckeeton


Click on my movies to see what I created in Creaza. My videos are uploaded to my class account from school. There are some webpages that I have that I want to link video to from Creaza such as my Schoolology page I created. All of my students are not readers and writers so I need an instructional page with many videos on it using PIP (pictures-inpictures) that are organized and do not have to take serious editing of the html code for it to display right on all pages no matter the user or computer. The code may be copied and pasted to embed it on the website of choice. For example, my videos and slide shows located at http://fc.dekalb.k12.ga.us/~collette_l_keeton/FieldTripsEvents will look aligned when I get time to edit it and paste the links or embed codes for them to post correctly on my Creaza page. Then I will link it to my curriculum webpage.

Although I uploaded a lot of files including sound files nothing went to sounds for me to use the Audio Editor at first. The Garage Band File I uploaded from my Comix.com project I still cannot see. Also, I see my sound files but no videos or movies even though I initially had two. As tired and sad as I have been lately  (user errors) I could have accidentally deleted the files trying to use them. Additionally, my computer is not publishing things even though it says it published successfully. It is overwhelming and daunting that I just continue to have too many problems. Perhaps my new site has to wait a few days to synch or it could be incompatability with my sound files in wav, mp3, mp4 or others I created in Garage Band. Nonetheless, uploading Media files on Creaza to use anywhere you have an Internet connection is a creative solution for teachers who have storage issues from routinely using multimedia and video projects for instruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment